Fred Dietrich, Attorney at Law
Fred Dietrich earned his law degree at the University of Texas School of Law and has more than 20 years of experience practicing law in Texas.
- First Metro. Church of Houston v. Genesis Grp., 616 F. App'x 148 (5th Cir. 2015)
- Sun Packing, Inc. v. XenaCare Holdings, Inc., 924 F.Supp.2d 749 (S.D. Tex. 2012)(granting defendants' motion to dismiss for lack of subject matter jurisdiction).
- Spark Energy Gas, LP v. Toxikon Corporation, 4:11-cv-1120 (S.D. Tex. 2011)(granting defendant's motion to dismiss for want of personal jurisdiction and granting defendant’s motion to transfer venue).
- Lacy v. Bassett, 132 S.W.3d 119 (Tex. App. - Houston [14th Dist.] 2004, no pet.).
- Williams v. Houston Firemen's Relief and Retirement Fund, 121 S.W.3d 415 (Tex. App. - Houston [1st Dist.] 2003, no pet.).
- Silbaugh v. Ramirez, 126 S.W.3d 88 (Tex. App. - Houston [1st Dist.] 2003, no pet.).
- Sheffield v. Gibson, 2008 Tex. App. Lexis 476 (Houston [14th Dist.] 2008, no pet.).
- Automaxx, Inc. v. Morales, 906 F. Supp. 394 (S.D. Tex. 1995).
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas 1991
- B.S.B.A. cum laude, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio 1981
Licenses & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Litigation Section
- State Bar of Texas Appellate Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association Litigation Section
- Houston Bar Association Appellate Section
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- College of State Bar of Texas, 2009 to present
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated AV Preeminent